Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Live and Learn

So $50 later I learned last night that SAS cables are DIRECTIONAL. OK so that probably only means something to all my geek friends out there, but suffice to say I had to order another set of cables for my new server...two more days of waiting :(

Goings-on

Had a nice weekend of relaxing and attending a wedding of a friend of Erin's.

Coming up this week - a subset of my salsa group along with a few others are going to play some latin/salsa improvs downtown at the Art Walk in the peace plaza on Thursday night, from 7-9pm - should be fun - if you're looking for something to do on Thursday, downtown is the place to be (in addition to the Art Walk, Thursdays on First and Third from 11am-8pm with live music).

Saturday we're heading to Ames for another wedding of one of Erin's friends.

And we're only 8 days away from leaving for Vegas woohoo!

1 comment:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Your band was AWESOME! And we had so much fun!