Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March

I have to admit this is NOT my favorite time of the year, at least weather-wise. I know, most people get excited about the promise of spring, but I'd really rather it be February all the way until May (besides the NCAA basketball tournament!) This kind of weather just beats down on my already crappy sinuses.

In other news - Erin can actually win money in both the NCAA pools I "forced" him to enter - and can win one of them (go Michigan State!) Hello Dolly is into week 3 now - and going pretty smoothly. The ISU Women's Basketball team, near and dear to my heart after being in the pep band for 5 years in college, lost to Stanford in the Elite 8 last night. The bad part isn't that they lost (they made it a lot further than expected) but that the Stanford Center, Jayne Appel, scored 46 points...the whole ISU team scored 53. Appel was leading some of the game. Oh well...

No comments: