Monday, September 1, 2008

Gustav

I've been on-and-off watching the news and it's too bad that New Orleans and Louisiana are having to go through this again...fortunately it looks like they have also learned from last time, and that this one isn't going to be quite as bad. Let's hope and pray that there are no tragedies this time around.

It's Labor Day! Another beautiful day in Minnesota. Unfortunately Erin has to work, but I have plenty to do today myself. After having breakfast and coffee, I am now hunkered down at the computer again to finish making my "final" list of handbell music to order. I am pretty excited about the new music - the hardest part has been narrowing down all the good choices. The group this year also looks like it's going to be great - I'm looking forward to getting to direct although I also hope to get to play too - I've already asked former director Don to "guest direct" on a few pieces that need extra people (mostly so I can play :)

This evening we're going to have a "relaxed" grilling dinner with some friends. Weather again looks like it's going to be great!

No comments: