Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday

Wednesday I attended an all-day class for work in downtown Minneapolis, which worked out really well because Wednesday also happened to be my mom's birthday. So we made plans to meet downtown for dinner - Erin driving up from Rochester in the afternoon and taking the light rail downtown.

We went to a restaurant called "Palomino" in downtown Minneapolis on 9th & Hennepin. It was a great time and a great restaurant - if you're looking for a slightly nicer place to go in Minneapolis I'd highly recommend it (thanks Bill for the tip!) After a wonderful meal, the server brought out a chocolate tiramisu that we all had a few bites of for mom's birthday. What a fun night! Erin and I took the light rail back to his car and headed home, stopping along the way to pick up some hand chimes for my church that were being repaired.












No comments: