Tuesday, April 13, 2010

T minus 2 days...

In just under 2 days I'll be rid of my shackles...uh I mean my cast :) Before and after pictures to follow...I am really looking forward to taking a shower without having to tie a bag on my arm!

In other news....please direct prayers and good thoughts toward my friend Jeff's kitty, he has a kidney problem and currently has a feeding tube. Now that I am buddy-ed with two of my own kitties (I say buddy-ed, because you never own cats, in truth, they probably own you) I know how precious they are to their human buddies.

I found a neat program (via friend Eric - thanks!) which is probably going to fuel my geek obsession with video compression - http://handbrake.fr/. Have already compressed a whole bunch of stuff with it.

Oh...did I mention I get my cast off on Thursday? :)

1 comment:

MamaMonkey said...

I love handbrake - so easy! Congrats on getting your cast off soon. Did you ever share how you broke it? MonkeyBoy got his cast off two weeks ago and is finally starting to walk somewhat normal again.