Friday, April 23, 2010

Glee

I just had to put in a plug for "Glee" his morning - Erin and I watched Tuesday's episode last night, "The Power of Madonna", and it was hilarious, and so much fun to watch them redo older Madonna songs from my childhood. It was so much fun that this morning we watched a bunch of Madonna videos - we all know Michael Jackson had a huge impact on the world of music video, but so did Madonna.

Also a big "boo" to the NFL draft - I do like that they moved it to prime time, but I cannot fathom how Suh gets drafted #2, and why St. Louis would spend the #1 pick on Sam Bradford. Nothing against Bradford, but he didn't play most of his senior year. St. Louis could have traded down and gotten him at #10 probably if they had tried. I'll make an early near-guaranteed prediction that Suh will be defensive rookie of the year.

No comments: