Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

I think I'll give myself 4 1/2 out of 10 on my resolutions last year - I did accomplish some things that I had on the list for a long time though.

I decided one thing I needed to do this year was make my goals even more specific. I won't list them all here, but I think this year I should at least be able to get 7 out of 10 of these (10 out of 10 would be great but some may have a limiting factor of money).

I have 3 more days off and am going to enjoy them! Today is bowl game day - not quite as cool as it used to be when pretty much ALL the bowl games were on one day, but still there are games on all day long. Both my teams played over the past 2 days - Nebraska completely dominated Arizona 33-0 on Wednesday and Iowa State managed to beat the Gophers 14-13 last night (I didn't get to see the game because it was on Versus and Comcast is evil and wants to charge DirecTV a fortune to show their channel). I did however get to go to 2 great New Year's Eve parties - thanks Shelley & Ryan, and Eric & Dale for hosting! We didn't stay much past midnight.

Happy 2010 to everyone! And remember this is NOT the first year of a new decade, the last year (since years started with 1!)

No comments: