Friday, June 19, 2009

Honkers Lose

but it was a half day off work! While we didn't get a free ticket package this year like most years, we did get a half day off if we chose to go to the afternoon Rochester Honkers game on Thursday. My department had a very good showing, and the beer batter struck out in the 3rd, prompting us all to stock up on $1.50 draws for the rest of the game. A few of us stopped over to Chester's after the game to grab some "real" food (vs. ballpark food).

My Thursday started very early in the morning, as I dropped Erin off at the airport for a 12-day trip to help his grandma move in Florida. :( I'm filling up my schedule with lots of friend activities while he's gone.

Saturday I get to see my nieces and attend Keagann's 5-year birthday party. Hard to believe it's already been 5 years! Her birthday parties are always fun - being the social little person she is, there are lots of people, lots of presents, and lots of food! Sunday mom, sister, and I are playing a couple songs for their church service.

Next week - my calendar is actually WIDE OPEN! That never happens...

Off to softball in a few hours after a 2-week layoff. Let's hope the weather is at least decent.

No comments: