Thursday, March 20, 2008

Madness

...March Madness that is! Yes, it is that time of year again, where you get to watch 32 NCAA tournament games in two days (Thursday and Friday) and another 16 the following two days. I don't think any sport has anything that compares to this - single elimination, 3 or 4 games going on at a time. And with the magic of DirecTV, I've been able to watch them all the past 3 years (this year they're all being broadcast in HD).

In previous years I set up 4 TVs in the living room, but this year I revised my setup to 3 TVs, because there is hardly ever a case where there's actually 4 active games going on (plus I gave one of my big TVs to my mom last year, and Erin would probably kill me if I took over all 4 TVs in the house :)

So here's what it looks like....the TVs and the remote controls needed to run the show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think we need to talk about your remote situation and it's consolidation needs.