Monday, May 18, 2009

Muppet Babies

My sister sent me a message last night saying that my niece is good at memorizing things like songs or whole TV shows - and that she memorized an entire episode of the "Muppet Babies". This brought up two emotions - 1) I am so proud of her for being able to memorize random stuff like her uncle (don't ever watch Star Wars with me, because I'll sit there and say the lines) and 2) I miss the "Muppet Babies" - they aren't even on epguides.com (although they are in IMDB) so I don't even know how many seasons it went. Of all the Saturday morning cartoons I watched growing up, that might have been the most fun - they just played and pretended and had fun all day. All kids should do that!

Watching/Reading

Sadly, on the reading front, I've been reading two business case articles for a class I'm taking this week on "Business Acumen" - I'm not really much into the business side of things, but my manager recommended this class to everyone who is non-business, and best of all it's free.

Over the weekend, Erin and I went to the premiere of Angels & Demons - while they didn't follow the book it was still good. After a beautiful evening bike ride on Sunday, we watched a random movie on Comedy Central (now in HD), Let's Go to Prison, which, ok was a "B" movie but was just dumb humor and good for post-exercise.

Also, they are acutally starting to work on 50th Ave again, let's hope it gets done by THIS September, given that their target date was LAST September.

No comments: