Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mouse overboard

I went to clean the cat box and fill their water dish and found that Madame Sparkles decided to drown her favorite toy mouse in the water dish. I'm not really sure what to think of this...

The neighbors with the big fluffy white dog have their house for sale...I'll miss the big fluffy white dog.

I helped friend Michael with a bunch of Linux issues today (and a couple weeks ago) and got two cases of good beer in return...so I got to geek out and got beer, I think I got the good end of the deal :)

Found a 24 oz stainless steel spill-/drip-proof coffee travel mug at Bed Bath & Beyond today...I think I've found the holy grail of coffee mugs.

FYI, grocery shopping the day before Easter is bad :(

But tomorrow is Easter - I'll be at church from 8am-12pm, but it will be fun. And then gourmet dinner with mom and Erin!

2 comments:

thrillhouse said...

A potential answer for your cat:
http://www.catchannel.com/experts/arnold_plotnick/article_cat_question_13.aspx

Paul said...

Thanks - that is an interesting article - so far she hasn't done it again, but if she does I'll keep that one in mind!