Friday, April 10, 2009

Hair

I have to say I love to get a haircut - just feels so great to get rid of hair :)

Last night I played at my 3rd-to-last show of "Hello Dolly" - there are actually 6 more shows left total (today, Saturday, and then next weekend Thur-Sun) but I'm only doing two more of them. For those of you who have never seen "Hello Dolly" or gone to a show at the Rochester Civic Theater, I highly recommend this one - I've heard many long-time show-goers and season ticket holders say this is possibly the best show the Civic Theater has ever put on. It is really entertaining.

Tonight, we're going to attempt to go to the new Whiskey Creek restaurant/bar with friends. Saturday I'm going to help one of my friends with Linux (a topic I LOVE to talk about and share!) and Sunday is the big Easter celebration day at church and then afternoon Easter dinner with mom and Erin.

Oh and my Nintendo DS of 3 years started randomly shutting down while playing games the other day...I was excited to see so many good forum posts about how good and fast Nintendo's customer service is, and they probably are good and fast, but not cheap...$85 to fix it ($75 + $10 shipping). A new one costs $129. You do the math...

No comments: