Tuesday, December 23, 2008

By the power vested in Shelley and IBM...

Last night, after going to the Barnes & Noble downtown (I'm amazed I actually went to a retail store 3 days before Christmas, but the downtown store wasn't all that busy), Erin and I headed over to friends Shelley & Ryan's house to borrow Shelley's amazing powers of notarization. We decided a few weeks ago that it would be wise to get the necessary paperwork done with IBM for domestic partnership, so that, if necessary in the future, Erin could go on my health insurance. The main pre-requisite is to fill out a form provided by IBM Human Resources and have it notarized. We were honored to be stamped by Shelley :)

(I was going to title this based on the quote from the Brak Show "Thanks for nothing Don Tickles, Notary Public!" but I doubt most people would get it. Some say he grew a beard and still lives here...)



1 comment:

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

Man - I think I have the messiest kitchen in the world. :) Surprised you didn't include the other pics. ;-p

I was honored to serve.