Saturday, May 31, 2008

What the hail

OK, bad puns aside, that was a pretty nasty and pretty sudden hail storm Friday night. I was very lucky that I was already home. I was really doubly lucky, because all the doors and trim that are in the process of being stained and finished are in the garage, so we have been parking outside in the driveway the past week. When the hail started, I was worried that there would be no room to pull my car in, and there almost wasn't...but JUST enough to squeeze in during the storm. I still wonder what, if anything, happened to my roof...

Fortunately the storm was short, and by 6:00pm things were starting to clear off, just in time for some grilling and Dr. Who/BSG with the gang. Little LP was in top form that night (hmmm, he always seems in top form though!) I think if you have a 1-year-old you don't really need TV because they provide hours of entertainment! Tonight he was particularly entranced with Shelley's purse (it did look good with what he was wearing I guess...)

Dr. Who update - another Rose siting - that's 2 sitings and one possible reference for the season.

BSG update - OK, not the most action-packed episode, but a lot of drama - I won't spoil for anyone, but it's shaping up to be a good rest of the series.

Also, just watched what I suspect might have been the last Ugly Betty for the season - if it is, it's going to suck to wait all summer to find out what happens - this is really a good show, I need to go back and see Season 1 now since I started on Season 2.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That baby is so cute with the purse!!!!!!!!

Shelley Kubitz Mahannah said...

It is an awesome purse. Oh wait, the kid is cute too. :)